Re: Q-584xR-122 undamaged

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Q-584xR-122 undamaged
  • From: Jan Lauritzen janicelauritzen@yahoo.com
  • Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 11:48:44 -0800 (PST)

Hi Mike,

Sorry to be so late in responding but things happen and I am behind in my email.

Won't we be at your place at the AIS National?  How long will we get to spend there?  I am so looking forward to May!

Jan in Chatsworth

orders@suttoniris.com wrote:
Hi Anita,
It is on the fast track to intro, so you can probably see it in person in
three years.  Of course you, and anyone else who wants to, can come visit us
in April.  We have about 100,000 seedlings very close to the display beds.
We don't get enough iris folks visiting, guess its because of location.
Mike