FOR U

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] FOR U
  • From: birdwoman424@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 00:05:00 EST

In a message dated 2/14/2006 10:26:56 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, Merrinette@earthlink.net writes:

4 you

I'll just take it as a hint if I don't get this back. How many people actually have 8 true friends? Hardly anyone I know! But some of us have all
  right friends and good friends!!! You have been tagged by the Friendship Angel , Which means you are a great friend!! You will have good luck for Two Years if you send this to 8 people or more and if it is sent back to you then you know that you are a true friend.....

Delete this if we are not friends

Of all the friends
         I've ever met,
        You're the one
  I won't forget.
And if I die
Before you do
I'll go to heaven
And wait for you
I'll give the angels
  Back their wings

And risk the loss

Of everything

Just to prove
My friendship is true

You must send it in 5 minutes or your good luck will be broken!!!

--- Begin Message ---

[...]

--- End Message ---