Re: RE: AIS Membership

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] RE: AIS Membership
  • From: Linda Hunt nakihee@gmail.com
  • Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 08:29:12 -0600

Hi Char
I belong to an iris society in Murfreesboro TN.  They do not charge a membership fee at all, but require that you be a member of the AIS to join.  It is a great group and I was surprised to here of this membership requirement when I first joined.  This is how the group stays sanctioned and shows their support for the AIS.

Linda
Lascassas, TN