Re: Reblooming seedling

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Reblooming seedling
  • From: "Linda Hunt" nakihee@gmail.com
  • Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 13:22:29 -0600

OOOHHHHHHHHHHHH....AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh,  I really love the colors on it also!  thanks for sharing Francelle!  Lovely
Linda

On 2/21/06, George Green <accessdata@neb.rr.com> wrote:

Good morning Francelle,

I enjoyed opening my mail today and seeing your seedling bloom stalk.   In Region 5, we still have snow on the ground and waiting for the season to begin in late March or early April depending upon the weather.   Thanks for sharing this beautiful flower with us, and I too would like to know the parentage.

George Green, Jr.