Re: notice of name change

  • Subject: Re: notice of name change
  • From: "Sylvain RUAUD" <sylvain.ruaud@wanadoo.fr>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2007 21:07:28 +0100

OK, that is a wise decision.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, February 02, 2007 8:51 PM
Subject: [iris-photos] notice of name change

I have changed the name of my 2007 tall bearded introduction from 'Eleanor of Aquitaine' to 'Queen Eleanor of Aquitaine'.  I have done this for personal reasons.  I do not disagree with any decisions that the AIS Registrar has made regarding this name.

Lowell Baumunk

Visit the Iris Colorado Website!
http://www.iriscolorado.com

Checked by AVG Free Edition.