Re: TB: LACY SNOWFLAKE (Schreiners 1976)

  • Subject: Re: TB: LACY SNOWFLAKE (Schreiners 1976)
  • From: iris4u2@comcast.net
  • Date: Sun, 04 Feb 2007 13:49:53 +0000

Sdlg#22-1043 is a Grandchild of Lacy Snowflake:  Lacy Snowflake X Jael's Conquest:  99AB3 X Amber Amulet: 22-1043  The bright yellow!  Maybe I posted this before, but since LS is in the discussion it merits repeating I think.
Bob in Denver
Iris4u Iris Garden
Denver, Colorado (where the snow is starting to melt but I still can see any Iris)
From: brimmsplace <brimmsplace@yahoo.com>

Here's my LF from last year. An oldie but goodie.

Kent Appleberry <appleb@cut.net> wrote:
Not very lacy, first-year plant.

Sanpete County, Utah
zone 4/5, about 6,000 feet

Note on color: The photo was processed on my Mac, which means that while it
looks right on my screen, it's likely to look a little darker, with more
saturated color, possibly shifted a bit more red, on the typical PC monitor.
This isn't a defect in either type of monitor, just a typical difference.