TB: Royal Coach

  • Subject: TB: Royal Coach
  • From: Robin Shadlow <rshadlow@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2007 15:57:14 -0800 (PST)

Its too bad that it is so windy at the Sass Gardens, I don't know that I've ever been there during bloom season when it wasn't blowing at 30 mph or more.  Makes it hard to get good photos.

But here's Royal Coach- a 1939 Sass intro

Robin Shadlow
zone 5 NE

with theYahoo! Search weather shortcut.

__._,_.___