Re: TB: MOONLIT SEA (was Royal Coach)

  • Subject: Re: TB: MOONLIT SEA (was Royal Coach)
  • From: "Kent Appleberry" <appleb@cut.net>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2007 03:19:28 -0000

A fine photo of this one. Moonlit Sea has been on my short list for a couple
years (as long as I've had a list). The yellow on the shoulders is such a
nice touch. It reminds me that I've got some shots of a Nebeker luminata
seedling that I'll post eventually.

Kent

A pretty and interesting iris and an excellent photo! Thanks for sharing, Robin.

Are the Sass Gardens an Iris Society project? How complete is the collection
of Sass varieties? The plants look healthy and well-grown.

Here is 'Moonlit Sea', the first introduced luminata (I think). Jacob Sass 1942.

Lowell Baumunk
Colorado

__._,_.___
Recent Activity