Re: IB: HERS ??? (Ensminger 1989)

  • Subject: Re: IB: HERS ??? (Ensminger 1989)
  • From: "loic tasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2007 07:55:47 +0100

Hello Kent

I posted a picture of Hers last month : 07/01/13

It definitely shows some blue on the falls.

Loïc

Sent: Monday, February 05, 2007 4:46 AM
Subject: [iris-photos] IB: HERS ??? (Ensminger 1989)

This came to me as Hers, but I didn't notice any lavender on the falls. So,
it may be something else.

Kent
Sanpete County, Utah
zone 4/5, about 6,000 feet

Note on color: The photo was processed on my Mac, which means that while it
looks right on my screen, it's likely to look a little darker, with more
saturated color, possibly shifted a bit more red, on the typical PC monitor.
This isn't a defect in either type of monitor, just a typical difference.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! News