Re: 20A13

  • Subject: Re: 20A13
  • From: "loic tasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2007 17:35:26 +0100

Apart from  it's sibling, i don't know any reblooming sdb looking like it !
It is distinctive enough to be registered for my taste!
Didn't remember if you gave us it's pedigree when you posted the picture the first time, so i checked the archives, but they don't answer when i type 20A13.
I'm curious to know it's parents, as well as 20D11's.