Re: IB: HERS ??? (Ensminger 1989)

  • Subject: Re: IB: HERS ??? (Ensminger 1989)
  • From: "Kent Appleberry" <appleb@cut.net>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 04:59:40 -0000

Thanks Loic.  If it doesn't show any lavender this year, I'll be pretty sure
it isn't Hers.

About your other idea, it would make sense in a way to say where these came
from, but it isn't something I feel that strongly about, given the way I got
these, so I don't want to give bad publicity for these very nice but
overworked people.  If I had paid full price I might feel differently.  (I'm
also not sure the list owner would want me to give that kind of info here
anyway.)  I paid $1 each plus actual postage for the mis-ID'd irises, along
with a lot of correctly ID'd ones.  Some were from a row-run sale, so I didn't
order specific cultivars anyway, and am not disappointed with what I got, even
if it wasn't always as labeled.  Is that pretty, smoky plum SDB any less fun
than Ghost Gossip, for example?

Kent

Hello Kent

I posted a picture of Hers last month : 07/01/13

It definitely shows some blue on the falls.

Loïc

: Kent Appleberry