Re: TB: FIRESIDE GLOW (Schreiners 1988)--with photo!

  • Subject: Re: TB: FIRESIDE GLOW (Schreiners 1988)--with photo!
  • From: mike theissen <miketheissen@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2007 17:13:28 -0800 (PST)

Kent-how many Iris do you grow? And what all kinds do you grow? I have enjoyed seeing the pictures you post. You seem to have a pretty good collection of Iris.  Mike

Kent Appleberry <appleb@cut.net> wrote:

Was quite orange last year. This shot was taken in the morning, so the light
was fairly neutral.

Sanpete County, Utah
zone 4/5, about 6,000 feet

Note on color: The photo was processed on my Mac, which means that while it
looks right on my screen, it's likely to look a little darker, with more
saturated color, possibly shifted a bit more red, on the typical PC monitor.
This isn't a defect in either type of monitor, just a typical difference.

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! News

US News