TB: JITTERBUG (Keppel 1988)

  • Subject: TB: JITTERBUG (Keppel 1988)
  • From: "Kent Appleberry" <appleb@cut.net>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 22:30:42 -0000

If you mixed the colors in this the right way it might be orange ...

But that isn't why I'm posting it; it's just next on my list. It actually
came from a row-run sale marked "Jesse's Song," but it wasn't too hard to
figure out that the plants were planted in alphabetical order and that this
was the neighbor. Can't say I was disappointed, though I'll still be looking
to get Jesse's Song too.

You can see a little spray of maroon coloring on the standards, especially in
the second shot.

Sanpete County, Utah
zone 4/5, about 6,000 feet

Note on color: The photo was processed on my Mac, which means that while it
looks right on my screen, it's likely to look a little darker, with more
saturated color, possibly shifted a bit more red, on the typical PC monitor.
This isn't a defect in either type of monitor, just a typical difference.

Yahoo! News

Most Popular News

What's the most

popular news now?