Re: HYB: New seedlings under cover

  • Subject: Re: HYB: New seedlings under cover
  • From: "loic tasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2007 09:13:27 +0100

Can't imagine having to protect irises from the sun in my little part of the world !
It sometimes even looks like i'd better plant rice here instead of irises !

Thanks Francelle to open my understandind of other people's problems...
This is again a proof ( as if we would still need any ) of the role this groop can play!
And even if i envy the size of your seedlings, i can imagine not having real seasons must be quite tiring with an non stop growth of weeds!

But here also, even with a bit of frost, weeds are always here to keep you alert!
I'll be crawling on my kees all weekend!

Loïc