Photo info comp question???

  • Subject: Photo info comp question???
  • From: "Linda Smith" <irisgrower@cableone.net>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2007 06:56:31 -0700

 I just went through random photos from various people that send photos in and most don't give the info yours do.  I like knowing what camera took pix and date.  I don't know if my pixs come through this way to others or not.  Some way your computer must be set up to do this.  Any ideas from anyone of how to do this??  Yours don't always give your name, but does always give the camera.

When I save a pix, I go into a special properties and make note of who sent it and where I got it from and date etc.  With yours it is already done for me.  Sure does save me time.

Thought this pix might some up you guys' feelings in the North.  Now I don't know where I got that pix, but see== I wish I knew.  With your system I'd know.

Linda
Add FUN to your email - CLICK HERE!

__._,_.___
Recent Activity