Re: [SPAM] Re: Photo info comp question???

  • Subject: Re: [SPAM] Re: Photo info comp question???
  • From: "Linda Smith" <irisgrower@cableone.net>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2007 13:18:55 -0700

I just learned of cnet.com.  It is free classes and the 4th lesson is on this metadata info that we may can add to our photos over and beyond what the camera adds.  What the camera does we can not change.  Still strange about that 1970's that shows up on that pix. But that's not my issue.  I just want to get where when I send a pix my name is on the info.  The odd thing in your case is, your name is on some and some not.  I just don't know what you are doing diff. to get your name to come up in that data.
The  thing called EXIF is what all that info you get on your camera auto.
But there is a IPTC were you can insert your name.  So wondering if that is something you did, maybe w/o knowing it.
I just got pixs from my husband in Perth, and it had all that info. He's just in a rental store to send me a pix.   So you are right, it is something auto w camera's these days.  It's nothing to do w programs. Still how is your name on it and why is it random.  It is not on all your pixs.