Re: [SPAM] Re: Photo info comp question???

  • Subject: Re: [SPAM] Re: Photo info comp question???
  • From: "loic tasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2007 22:22:40 +0100

i haven't got a cluehow this happens!

already, i think it it's a miracle that i managed to register to the group, and send messages, and pictures!

John Jones has been VERY patient with me...
I kept making a fool of myself...

So i couldn't imagine to have any kind of control over what's in fact  displayed without my doing anything about it!

I forgot to thank you for the funny picture of the newspaper reader in the cold... made me laugh!

Loïc