Re: Re: Photo info comp question???

  • Subject: Re: Re: Photo info comp question???
  • From: John I Jones <jijones@usjoneses.com>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2007 14:39:59 -0800

And if you don't have Adobe Photoshop. Google for: add exif data

and look for Ophoto software or Exif Pilot. which both seem to give
you options for adding data in batch or one-by-one

that was just a quick search. You might find more and better with a
little research.

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! News