Re: [SPAM] RE:challenge to breeders

  • Subject: Re: [SPAM] RE:challenge to breeders
  • From: "Linda Smith" <irisgrower@cableone.net>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2007 21:11:51 -0700

 I stick garlic and onion everywhere and maybe marigolds inbetween.  Something tells me that might work.  I don't have that problem here.  I just do the garlic thing because there's always garlic cloves left over in kit. and since I put everything just about in my yard (in the desert rock, creating soil is just a by line).

 I even shred all my junk mail and it gets into yard.  Anything that will hold a bit of water.
But I figure as long as I pay the water bill, the amt. I use compared to all the golf courses they keep putting in, I can have my few flowers.

 I wonder what eats borers.  I guess birds. The roadrunners around here keep snakes down and I think they eat plenty of bugs.   I wonder if earth worms eat the larvae of the borer.  I guess that's what nematodes do.??  Anyway, you have me thinking about this. Good luck!!!!

Linda in AZ