Sent: Thursday, February 15, 2007 11:44 AM
Subject: [iris-photos] TB: NOID orange

This one was sold as Amber Tambour, but I don't think it is. There are two
shots, the first very late in the day in light that really brought the orange
out. The second shot was the next day in more ordinary light. There's a
light patch on one fall but not really on the other.

Sanpete County, Utah
zone 4/5, about 6,000 feet

Note on color: The photo was processed on my Mac, which means that while it
looks right on my screen, it's likely to look a little darker, with more
saturated color, possibly shifted a bit more red, on the typical PC monitor.
This isn't a defect in either type of monitor, just a typical difference.

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! News

Fashion News