Re: RE: [SPAM]RE: Discussion on Iris borers

  • Subject: Re: RE: [SPAM]RE: Discussion on Iris borers
  • From: John I Jones <jijones@usjoneses.com>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2007 16:02:03 -0800

If I remember correctly, nematodes are very specific as to what they
attack and a general "good for your garden" variety would not
necessarily attack borer larvae.

John
On Feb 17, 2007, at 5:55 PM, karl becker wrote:

> A lat of garden catalogs have nematodes for sale or check with a local
> garden shop.   Karl

USDA zone 8/9 (coastal, bay)
Fremont, California, USA
Member AIS Board of Directors

Subscribe to iris@hort.net by sending:
Subscribe iris
To: majordomo@hort.net

Subscribe to iris-photos at:

the control of the moderator of this list.
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: