First this year. UNK in AZ

  • Subject: First this year. UNK in AZ
  • From: "Linda Smith" <irisgrower@cableone.net>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2007 17:19:28 -0700

To my surprise it's blooming.  This is an iris that was at my old house when I moved there in 94  (Rimrock), and I just moved a few over here to Cottonwood, so don't have a clue what it is.
At the old house I mowed them after they bloom.  That's before I learned better.  But it didn't hurt them at all over there.  They just kept growing and blooming, sometimes in the fall.  I always called it my Junk Iris.  But now I know better than that.  It really is a pretty iris.
UNK 1st of 2007
Add FUN to your email - CLICK HERE!

JPEG image