TB: NOID First Interstatish yellow and white

  • Subject: TB: NOID First Interstatish yellow and white
  • From: "Kent Appleberry" <appleb@cut.net>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 04:26:55 -0000

This one was labeled Island Sunset, but it isn't. Since I got it from a
row-run sale, I figured it might be near neighbor Joyce Terry, also sold by
the seller, but JT doesn't have quite the same lace and ruffles, I don't
think. Ironically, I got First Interstate the next season, but it died over
the winter. Maybe I have it anyway. Except that the seller doesn't list it,
and there were no other Fs in my shipment. So, I don't know what it is.

The first shot shows a double beard.

Kent
Sanpete County, Utah
zone 4/5
snow still melting, mostly gone from garden, daffodils just starting to poke up

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Give Back