  • Subject: Re: BB-MINNEOLA-REB
  • From: TW-Joe <joeinhell@gmail.com>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 18:36:09 +0800

very unique.

2007/2/11, loic tasquier <tasquierloic@cs.com>:

This is Minneola, a wonderful, almost orange rebloomer, that bloomed here for the first time in september, only two month after i received it from California.

I couldn't believe it when it opened, the soft pink that came through the orange was making the pure orange beard scream!

It's second best on my list, after Penny, who is just ... perfect.

(George Sutton, R. 2004), Sdlg. H-22.

 BB, 26" (66 cm), EM & RE
"S. cadmium orange (RHS 24C); style arms tangerine orange (24B); F. blend of tangerine orange and apricot (24C/24D), dark orange veins; beards fire red (33B), very wide; ruffled, light lace; slight spicy fragrance.

Eggnog X Orange Popsicle

. Sutton 2005 "

who, like Betty, could die (or kill...)  for a repeat, cycle & everblooming / continuous / non-daylight dependant  rebloomer!
     zone 7 - Nederland
 Email : tasquierloic@cs.com

Don't send me anything from 8~27th of Feb, because 18~27th of Feb is our Chinese New Year.

Here's my swap list.

Yahoo! News

Space News

Get the latest