Re: [SPAM] RE: UNK Purple --I got my name on there like you

  • Subject: Re: [SPAM] RE: UNK Purple --I got my name on there like you
  • From: "Linda Smith" <irisgrower@cableone.net>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 02:26:48 -0700

 Mostly that is correct w what I did, but resizing doesn't affect it.  In fact, that's how I discovered this w Loic's pix and then noticed I had all that on mine.

But to get my name and a title on the pix plus what the camera does, I went to photo info and there's all sorts of data I can put on it.  Location, who took pix and even copy the info I have on that iris right there behind the scenes on the photo which is only seen when  pix is highlighted.
Linda