  • Subject: Re: [SPAM] Re: Re: [SPAM] IB-ONLY FOOLIN'
  • From: Dana Brown <ddbro@sbcglobal.net>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 11:08:36 -0800 (PST)

Not sure I can explain it any better but think of it this way the first left ( and the last ) enclose the entire pollen parent half of the equation.  the second ( and the first ) enclose a sub equation.  In that manner there are two lefts(( and two rights)), the two rights are just separated.  It works the same way when writing formulas in excel <Grin>