Iris Seed Germination

  • Subject: Iris Seed Germination
  • From: iris4u2@comcast.net
  • Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 21:07:38 +0000

I think were all anxious for bloom season to arrive.  Still three months away here in Colorado but I do have some seeds germinating.  First photo is how the seeding area looked the end of January.  I covered the "A" frame the 5th of February and two weeks later I have a few seedling poking their leaves through.  I keep a little heat (very little) inside at night to keep from refreezing - 38 to 40 at night.
Bob in Denver
Iris4u Iris Garden

Film it. Change the world.

Yahoo! News