Re: OT: Snow!

  • Subject: Re: OT: Snow!
  • From: cseggen1@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2007 14:26:39 EST

In a message dated 2/25/2007 12:27:04 P.M. Central Standard Time, jgcrump@cox.net writes:
Snow!  Snow!  Wonderful snow!  --  Apologies to those of you who've had your fill of it, but I can't get enough of it here in northern Virginia.  I love for it to blanket my seedlings and delay the new sprouts until I've finished winter chores.  We've received 5 inches of the beautiful stuff in the last 5 hours  --  the biggest flakes I've ever seen.  So, I thought I'd take a photo to let you see.  If you shiver easily, don't look.  --  Griff
THE FIRST ONE IS ALWAYS PRETTY!  ENJOY.....I HAVE HAD ENOUGH FOR THIS YEAR.

Connie Eggen
Zone 5
Warsaw, Mo

__._,_.___