Re: OT: Snow!

  • Subject: Re: OT: Snow!
  • From: "loic tasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 08:42:50 +0100

I've never seen such enormous flakes here!
Everything looks so big in America!

Snow stayed 3 hours here....weird weather, really, it should have frozen non-stop for 3 WEEKS without de-freezing at night, so the canals get thick ice...
No skating this year !

Feels like Spain, that is 2000kms down south!

Thanks for that cooling picture, Grif!

---
 ! Loïc, correctly written with two dots, sounds "Loeek" !
(Loic - wrongly written with one dot, sounds "Lwak")
zone 7 - Nederland
 Email : tasquierloic@cs.com