Rebloom Report

  • Subject: Rebloom Report
  • From: Pearl Doyle <pdoyle@our-town.com>
  • Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2008 21:51:25 -0600

2007 was my best year for rebloom here in north central Texas zone 7. Here is a list of iris that have rebloomed for me.
An Unknown that I have tentatively identified as either Pearls of Autumn or Returning Chameleon
Istanbul
Coral Strand
Autumn Circus
Dawn Of Change
Bountiful Harvest
Gold Reprise
City Lights
Sweetheart Ring
Earl of Essex
Dark Vader- this one bloomed in April, May and June but not in the fall
Winesap
Eleanor Roosevelt
Golden Immortal
Bathsheba Comes
Witch Of Endor
Clarence
Immortality has bloomed in the fall for me but never in the spring.