AIS: Public Exhibits Toolbox

  • Subject: AIS: Public Exhibits Toolbox
  • From: John I Jones <jijones@usjoneses.com>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2008 10:34:01 -0800

The AIS Public Relations and Marketing Chair, Bob Pries, and a team
of talented volunteers have created a collection of resources, plans,
ideas, documents, photos and all manner of helpful items to assist
you in planning and conducting iris shows, exhibits, demonstrations,
club programs, and virtually any other iris program you can think of.

Go to http://www.irises.org and click on Member Services in the
left hand column then on "AIS Public Exhibits Toolbox"

By the way, if you have something to add to the Toolbox that would be
valuable to others. please contact bob at:
AISPublicRelationsMktg@irises.org

Also please feel free to contact Bob with success stories using the
Toolbox

Bob writes:
---------------
Have you ever been getting ready for an Iris Show and
forgot something? Or your club didn't have the show
because you when you decided to do it there was not
enough time left.? AIS now has a new part of the AIS
website that may help. It is called the Public
Exhibits Toolbox. It attempts to provide you with
helpful materials that can better make an Iris Sale or
Show or simply an Iris Information Booth.

If you have never done an Iris Show there is a
downloadable show schedule along with covers and a
choice of design schedules. There are tips on showing
and on creating floral arrangements. We hope that when
you do a show you will share particularly useful tools
that you have created and allow us to add them to the
toolbox for everyone to use.

There is a link to the toolbox on the first page
announcements of the AIS Website. Give a look and If
you have some great tool that you have created share
it with us.
USDA zone 8/9 (coastal, bay)
Fremont, California, USA
Member AIS Board of Directors