Re: Need some pictures

  • Subject: Re: Need some pictures
  • From: bdavis3738@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 07:38:25 EST

My Bad guys!   Sorry  I thought I just sent those photos to Reggie but I inadvertantly clicked on the iris group by mistake.  That's what I get for doing this BC ( Before Coffee).
I'll be more careful in the future
Brian Davis
Champaign, Illinois

The year's hottest artists on the red carpet at the Grammy Awards. AOL Music takes you there.