Re: Emailing: Gnu Flash `-

  • Subject: Re: Emailing: Gnu Flash `-
  • From: Jan Lauritzen <janicelauritzen@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 17:30:05 -0800 (PST)

Hi Linda,

Mine was taken at the Fresno National in 2004.  Yours is a great picture.  Nice and bright.

Jan in Chatsworth

Linda Smith <irisgrower@cableone.net> wrote:
Christian,
This is my pix of Gnu Flash from the CA Trek last spring.  I'm not sure whose garden, but
probable same one Jan might have taken her pix.  I also thought it was an impressive iris.

Gnu Flash `

Linda in CW AZ
Add FUN to your email - CLICK HERE!