Re: Re: Hyb: Daylight Independent

  • Subject: Re: Re: Hyb: Daylight Independent
  • From: "loic tasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2008 00:01:49 +0100

Hello Chuck,
these are the pods i've managed to get with Forever Blue.
crosses 2006
pod pol
forever blue captive sun
forever blue chubby cheeks
forever blue cry baby
forever blue star of africa
pod pol
az ap forever blue
breakers forever blue
eramosa skies forever blue
experiment forever blue
james bond forever blue
long john forever blue
mezza cartuccia forever blue
roman noir forever blue
step ahead forever blue
westar forever blue
crosses 2007
pod pol
forever blue cheeky
forever blue claire doodle
forever blue DD05-17a (smell x plum)
forever blue honky tonk blues
forever blue prank
forever blue punk
pod pol
captured spirit forever blue
elegant lass forever blue
eternal bliss forever blue
hell cat forever blue
immortality forever blue
love's tune forever blue
mariposa skies forever blue
pink fawn forever blue
roman noir forever blue
sailor forever blue
sky king return forever blue
snapie forever blue
thalasso forever blue
ticketty boo forever blue
voila forever blue
wizard's return forever blue
I hope some of the seedlings will rebloom!!! or i give up!
who, like Betty, could die (or kill...)  for a repeat, cycle & everblooming / continuous / non-daylight dependant  rebloomer!
     zone 7 - Nederland