Re: Re: Hyb: Daylight Independent

  • Subject: Re: Re: Hyb: Daylight Independent
  • From: Autmirislvr@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2008 22:01:10 -0500

This is true.

Different rebloomers do different things in different climates.

My concern is performance. Immortality is only one of several that bloomed in July & August during the summers of 2005 & 2006.

I just want them to continue to do so and to produce children that bloom during the summer months, also.  It's not uncommon for cycle rebloomers to get frozen back in the fall without showing color, here in my zone 6 garden.