Re: HYB: Blyth seedling N195A

  • Subject: Re: HYB: Blyth seedling N195A
  • From: Robin Shadlow <rshadlow@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 17:56:07 -0800 (PST)

What I remember about N195A-  which will be introduced this coming year as 'Colourable' is that it had really large blooms.  No notes on vigor, good branching, bud count was ok.  It was not a great year to assess bud count in Australia this year due to the drought.  There were many things that I grow here that have had higher bud count for me in Nebraska than what I saw them with this October in Australia.  But Colourable had very consistent excellent form.
Robin Shadlow
zone 5 NE