Re: HYB: 20B4

  • Subject: Re: HYB: 20B4
  • From: "loic tasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2008 09:21:23 +0100

Hello Griff

i remember you posted 05U3 that was (20B2=SPRING AGAIN  X ELFIN SENTINEL)   pic attached
Can't wait to see what SPRING AGAIN'S sibling will give with 05R2 !

By the way, how can i get hold of a piece of SPRING AGAIN and HELLO AGAIN ?
As well as your PETITE VIOLETTE or it's sibblings PALINKA and CORAL CHIMES?
I'd also be interested in all your RE or RE-carriers like AGAINST THE TIDE,
ELFIN SENTINEL, FAERIE COURT, HAUNTING or TESSIE THE TEASE.
 I've noticed Winterberry has introduced CORAL CHIMES, HAUNTING and TESSIE THE TEASE, but they never answered my mails asking if they send orders abroad, so i assume they don't.
I could use many of Spoon's REB irises too!
What a shame!

Keep posting to iris-photos, at least, i can dream...!

Loïc