IB: Fertile Intermediate List

Thanks, Loïc and Walta for the info about Vicki's irises at Wildwood; 'preciate that!  And thanks, Griff for the info about your babies!

Also, I welcome input from anyone else who is breeding with IBs so I can keep the list up to date this summer. Hopefully I can send it back out next winter instead of waiting four years!

Will try sending to Iris Talk again; didn't go through the first time.

Cheers, Barb
Barb Johnson         mailto:barbjohnson_62@hotmail.com
Near Springfield, SW Missouri USA
AIS, HIPS, MIS, RIS, TBIS, ISO
USDA Zone 5b         AIS Region 18 (KS & MO)
Learn the natural way to health at: http://chetday.com
American Iris Society website: http://www.irises.org
iris-talk/Mallorn archives: http://www.hort.net/lists/iris-talk/
iris-photos/Mallorn archives: http://www.hort.net/lists/iris-photos/