  • Subject: 2008 CHECKLIST IS OUT!
  • From: "Francesca Thoolen" <arilpums@comcast.net>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 05:46:29 -0800

Good morning all, This is to announce that the 2008 Checklists are
available for viewing when they soon replace the 2007 edition of these on
the website. Please remember, for the Illustrated version, it will take
about 3-4 minutes to upload since it is a very large file, so don't give up,
just go make a cup of your favorite tea or coffee and come back and it will
probably be waiting for you. I do want to thank Elm Jensen who generously
did the proofreading (over 300 pages)! This proofreading will be reflected
in the 2009 edition of the checklists. I also want to thank Betsy Higgins
for her diligence in catching different items including proofreading of
miscellaneous things. Without their support I would be lost. Thank you,
Betsy and Elm.