Re: Re: Wearing Rubies seedling - Linda

  • Subject: Re: Re: Wearing Rubies seedling - Linda
  • From: "Margie Valenzuela" <IrisLady@comcast.net>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 10:10:36 -0700

Linda,

That works! ..............I keep an eye on this WEARING RUBIES look-alike during my evaluations this spring and see just how strong, how vigorous, how many buds and increases it gives me. If it proves itself - - I'll send both you and Betty an increase.  How does that sound?

~ Margie V.
Oro Valley, AZ.