HYB: Spirit World Seedling 2

  • Subject: HYB: Spirit World Seedling 2
  • From: "Margie Valenzuela" <IrisLady@comcast.net>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 10:51:59 -0700

Here is one of the other SPIRIT WORLD x WHISPERING SPIRIT seedlings.  Only 2 of this specific cross bloomed last year.  I expect the rest of the seedlings from this cross to bloom for the first time this coming spring.

This particular seedling - - though it is not noticeable in this picture has reverser falls of a different color.  The reverse side of these falls is a strong golden tan. It was blooming while the temperature was in the high nineties.  I can't but think that the high temps blunted it's natural form - by almost frying it. I'll see this year and hope the temps don't climb so high so quickly.

 ~ Margie V.
Oro Valley, AZ.