RE: HYB: Spirit World seedling

  • Subject: RE: HYB: Spirit World seedling
  • From: "George Green" <accessdata@neb.rr.com>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 22:25:08 -0600

I too am enjoying the viewing of your new seedlings and iris photos!  What type of camera are you utilizing for your photographs?  You have a very good sense of composition in those photos too!  If sending out samples keep me and my daughter Sarah in mind!

George H. & Sarah M. Green

Lincoln Iris Society, NE