Re: HYB: Spirit World seedling - George

  • Subject: Re: HYB: Spirit World seedling - George
  • From: "Margie Valenzuela" <IrisLady@comcast.net>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 23:37:15 -0700

Thank you George, and I'll save your e-mail in a special folder, so when I'm ready to send out samples I'll keep you and Sarah in mind.  :-)

The camera I use is a Sony DSC-S70 digital, equipped with a precision 6x zoom, voice pictures, and a Carl Zeiss lens.  It's been my faithful companion for 7 years now. It may be getting old, but it still takes great photos!

~ Margie V.
Oro Valley, AZ.