Re: HYB: Spirit World seedling

  • Subject: Re: HYB: Spirit World seedling
  • From: "Margie Valenzuela" <IrisLady@comcast.net>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 15:29:24 -0700

Loic, ........
What was my reaction?  I couldn't believe my eyes! I thought to myself - - "now this one is unique." After going indoors I just had to go back outside and look at it again and again. Of course I grabbed my camera right away too. :-)
How long does it take to recover, I don't think I have yet.  And I probably won't until another "surprise seedling" like this happens along.
~ Margie V.
Oro Valley, AZ.