HOWARD SHOCKEY PHOTOS

  • Subject: HOWARD SHOCKEY PHOTOS
  • From: "Francesca Thoolen" <arilpums@comcast.net>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 07:28:37 -0800

Goos morning all, I have gone through all of the Howard Shockey's
introductions listed in the 2009 checklist and find that there are some 29
photos still lacking. I am listing them here in the event that some of you
may still have them stored in some box, in some drawere, lost in time:

ARABIAN MOUNT
ARIL NUGGET
ARIL SANCTUM
BABYLONIAN BRASS
CHERRY SASS
CHOCOLATE DROP
DESERT OLIVE
HETIRA
I. DAMASCENA CV. MAGNIFICA
JUDAS
JUDEAN BONNET
JUDEAN GLOW
JUDEAN PIXIE
JUDEAN SNOW
JUDEAN TREASURE
JUDEAN TWILIGHT
MAHATMA
MT ZION
MUMTAZ
PETITE SIRRAH
ROYAL TURBAN
RUBYETTE
SAMARITAN
SHAH ABBAS
SHAH AZUL
SHAH KEBIR
STAR RUBY
TIGRIS GOLD

If any of you still have them, won't you please share them with us? They can
be phtos, slides or negatives. If you want them returned we will be happy to
do that. I promise to take good care of them and promptly.

Francesca
arilpums@comcast.net