ADMIN:Why do the Read: messages not open?

  • Subject: ADMIN:Why do the Read: messages not open?
  • From: John I Jones <jijones@usjoneses.com>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 13:18:05 -0800

I guess this means I need to add something to our list policies. that being, do not send messages to the list with the "notify when  read"  attribute set.

I could figure out who has been doing it but it would take a little research and I prefer to spend my time else wise. So I hope that they read this and stop of their own accord.