HYB pdf Catalogue at Mid-America Garden

  • Subject: HYB pdf Catalogue at Mid-America Garden
  • From: "loic tasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 10:06:03 +0100

Paul Black has managed to put a link on his site so we can have a preview of his 2009 catalogue :
so you don't have to get to my Flickr photos site to see Mid-America Garden's intros anymore....
Still, i'm very glad i could help, Paul has been in a computer-crash mess for weeks now, and it's a miracle the catalogue is almost ready!