Re: Milette's "borrowing" photos

  • Subject: Re: Milette's "borrowing" photos
  • From: "donald" <donald@eastland.net>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 16:00:28 -0000

Speaking only for myself, Mr. Milette did ask and get my permission to
use my photos. He did thank me. I knew they might be used in a
commercial manner. I've given permission to others as well. It's
inconceivable to me that he'll make any $$ off the photos, but good
luck to him if he does. At the least he has been transparent in the
acquisition of photos. The internet being what it is, any number of
people could be using photos posted here. It would be just about
impossible to prevent it and unlikely to find they'd been used. I
suppose a photo could be used in a manner I wouldn't like, but that
doesn't seem likely to happen with an iris photo.

Donald Eaves
Texas Zone 7b, USA