Re: ADMIN: Milette's "borrowing" photos: CORRECTION

  • Subject: Re: ADMIN: Milette's "borrowing" photos: CORRECTION
  • From: "J. Griffin Crump" <jgcrump@cox.net>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 23:12:10 -0500

CORRECTION:  The photo of 'Stealth Fighter' on Mr. Millette's website WAS taken by me, not by Gary Keller.  The photos are very similar.  However, as I stated in the original message, I have no record of having provided it to Mr. Millette, nor have I any record of Mr. Millette having requested it or acknowledged receipt of it from me.  --  Griff