TB: Italian Ice

Here is Italian Ice, from the Cadd's in California.

I really loved how clean the flowers were. This one is on my wish-list, since I'm really not drawn to very VIBRANT yellow iris, but rather like the more subtle tones of yellow.

Adam~

(A. & D. Cadd, R. 2000) Sdlg. 1-93-1. TB, 41" (104 cm), ML
S. and style arms pale yellow; F. cream yellow, shoulders deep lemon yellow; beards yellow; ruffled; pronounced sweet fragrance. America's Cup X Branching Out. Cadd, Harmony 2001

JPEG image

Italian Ice

JPEG image

Italian Ice